Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's the name of this paranormal show?

I don't quite remember what it was and since I only saw one episode I can't help much but I remember the details of that episode well. It starts at a party of sorts, I believe it was a convention or meeting of paranormal believers, with the two (?) main characters. The people are gathered there to hear speeches and stuff like that then gather in a large sitting room (?) to discuss the planned recreational activity, hunting the ghost that's haunting the old mansion. Unfortunately, things go wrong and the ghosts are violent. The two main characters, both male I think, go off to take care of this. The ghosts are mostly children with one adult woman, a mother supposedly, and one child is being bullied or something to that extent. The people attending the event are being scalped the way one of the ghost children is. While one of the main characters is fighting the ghosts, the other is at a cemetery looking for the remains of the mother, which her burns. I can't quite recall any more than that but I'd really like to find both this series and the exact episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment